Home - Return to Previous Page
BD Diesel 2 Low UnLoc - Dodge 4wd 1500 2009-2017 / 2500 2014-2017 / 3500 2013-2017
- Installation is simple, the kit plugs in below the glove box
- No wire cutting or splicing and no wires through the firewall
- Kit comes with an illuminated rocker switch for control and to indicate when the front axle is being overridden
- Designed to allow the operator to manually disable the front wheel drive mechanism by holding the hubs in the free (2WD) mode with the transfer case in 4WD low range
- By allowing the front wheels to be disengaged, maximum torque is available to the rear wheels
- This will also allow for sharp "All The Way Over" turns without the front axle u-joint hopping or binding
- With this kit installed, the front wheels will NOT be driven through the transfer case
- Allows to have full power and torque while in a high gear reduction applied to the rear axle(s) only
- 12,000 Miles
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.