BD Diesel 68RFE 4WD Transmission w/ Billet Input Shaft for 2007.5-2018 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
BD's 68RFE is the industry leading transmission. BD has addressed the common failures associated with the stock 68RFE. Burnt overdrive clutches are a thing of the past, utilizing custom billet QT100 reaction plates, longer "Big Stack" spline OD shaft, and 16 frictional surfaces. Every BD 68RFE is also build to withstand 250psi of line pressure for unrivaled torque holding capacity. Comes with Billet Input Shaft designed to withstand rapid acceleration and high torque
- Hard anodized valve body and new solenoid pack installed in every unit
- Custom valve body separator plate with gaskets increases line pressure while stopping internal cross leaks
- Heavy duty cam & roller design low reverse one way clutch
- New 4C billet spring retainer
- Steel girdle added to 2C piston to allow for more clutches and broader apply area
- BD durable QT100 pressure plates allow for increased clutch counts and reduce deflection and distortion within the clutch drum
- Over Drive clutches 33% increase & 2C clutches 33% increase
- Custom Big Stack overdrive shaft
- BD reinforced accumulator plate
- TCC limit valve machined and sleeved to address high wear area with in pump
- BD Deep sump oil pan adds extra fluid and cooling capacity while reducing case flex
- BD ProTech68 pressure control module ramps up line pressure to 250 psi using MAP sensor to input load and adjust pressure required
- Performance Transmission but with the added touch of a Billet Input Shaft to take the "snap" from rapid throttle and high horsepower
- 150,000 Miles
- 24,000 miles
- No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 240.0 lbs.
- W28.0000” x H24.0000” x L45.0000”
- Due to the size/weight of this item, freight shipping is required. Please give us a call for the best shipping rates.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.