AirDog II-4G DF-200 for 2001-2010 Chevy Duramax 6.6L
The patented AirDog II-4G has been quality engineered to remove entrained air and water vapor from diesel fuel for your GM Duramax. The result is a compact, long lasting, efficient, and quiet fuel system made with superior quality.
The AirDog® II-4G system improves engine performance by:
- Maintaining Correct Injection Timing
- Eliminating Spray Pattern Disruption
- Allowing for a Full Power Stroke and Complete Burn
Benefits of the AirDog® II-4G:
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Torque Output
- Longer Injector Life
- Improved Throttle Response
- Reduced Exhaust Emissions
- Optimized Engine Performance
AirDog® II-4G also overcomes loss of power for diesel engines operating at higher altitudes.
AirDog® II-4G Features
- Dual Feed Gerotor Pump
- Low amperage motor provides efficiency and endurance
- Self-aligning motor requires less maintenance and reduces noise levels
- Intermediate pump shaft separates motor from fuel
- Small & Compact: ONLY 7"L X 10"T X 3.2"W
- AirDog® II-4G Installation Kit
All-Inclusive Installation Kit includes:
- Relay Control Wiring Harness
- Fuel Module Up-Grade (when required)
- All Fuel Fittings Required
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/2" Fuel Lines W/ OEM Style Quick Connect Fittings
- AirDog® II-4G Bracket & Spacer
- Plastic Ties
- Installation Manual
50 State Legal - CARB O.E. #D-595-1
AirDog® II-4G Fuel Air Separation System featuring Demand Flow Technology and Enhanced Features
AirDog® II-4G is designed to operate at flows and pressures beyond the maximum requirements of the engine. It receives fuel under vacuum from the fuel tank containing entrained air/vapor, particulate contaminates and unknown quantities of water.
The fuel passes through the water separator which removes the large particulate contaminates that could damage or jam the gear rotor fuel pump. The fuel, with only entrained air/vapor and tiny particulate contaminates remaining enters the fuel pump.
The fuel, now under positive pressure flow, enters the fuel filter. As the fuel passes through the filter media and the remaining particulate contaminates are caught and contained, the entrained air/vapor is also separated. Through the positive fuel air separation features of the patented AirDog® II-4G the separated air/vapor is discharged from the filter and back to the fuel tank through the Primary Air/Vapor Discharge Port.
The fuel passing through the filter media is now free of contaminates and power robbing air/vapor. At pressures and flows able to meet the needs of the engine, it exits the fuel filter through two passageways. First, the fuel for the engine passes into the fuel pickup tube and on to the engine. Then, the excess fuel not needed by the engine recycles internally through the pressure regulator back to the water separator.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 27.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H8.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.