AirDog II-4G DF-100 for Duramax 2001-2010 6.6L
Advancing the AirDog Tradition with New and Unique Features!
The patented AirDog II system removes entrained air/vapor from diesel fuel which improves engine performance by:
- Maintaining Correct Injection Timing
- Eliminating Spray Pattern Disruption
- Allowing for a Full Power Stroke and Complete Burn
The fuel, now under positive pressure flow, enters the filter. As the fuel passes through the filter media and the remaining particulate contaminates are caught and contained, the entrained air/vapor is also separated. Through the positive fuel air separation features of the patented Fuel Preporator the separated air/vapor is discharged from the filter through the Primary Air/Vapor Discharge Port and into the return to tank passage after the regulator. The fuel passing through the filter media (free of contaminates & power robbing air/vapor and at pressures and flows to meet the needs of the engine exits the fuel filter through two passageways. The fuel for the engine, passes into the fuel pickup tube and out to the engine). The excess fuel not needed by the engine is released through the pressure regulator to combine with the air/vapor and foam as it returns to the fuel tank. The regulator controls the fuel pressure to the engine.
- Removes Air and Vapor from Diesel Fuel
- Pure Diesel Fuel Reaching Engine
- High Flow Rates of Fuel to Engine
- Longer Injector Life
- Increased Injection Pump Life
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Optimized Engine Performance
- Increased Torque Output
- Improves Throttle Response
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H8.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.