Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System (W/ CAT) for Ford Powerstroke 1999-2003 7.3L
Add years of life to your diesel engine with this Water Coolant Filter Bypass System. Removing contaminates such as the casting sand and metal shavings means your engine's water pump, EGR cooler and oil cooler will last longer. This kit is designed to bypass and filter small amounts of the engine’s coolant while your diesel engine is running. The CNC machined billet 6061 aluminum anodized construction filter block attaches to a supplied bracket, which mounts to factory holes so no drilling is required. Filter block includes 2 threaded inlet ports and 1 outlet port. This kit includes all fittings needed for installation. The filter can be easily unscrewed for replacement. We recommend replacement of the first filter at 500 miles with replacement of the second and third filters is at 3,000 miles each. After 3 changes, filter replacement can be done once a year. The silicone hoses fittings are pre-assembled for simple, leak-proof connections that factory tested at twice the recommended radiator cap pressure.
- Construction - 6061 Aluminum Filter Block, Silicone Hose
- Product Design - CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum, Anodized in Sinister Blue
- Performance Notes - Cleaner coolant for longer engine life
- Special Note - Recommended Tools: 9/16”, 13/16” wrench, 8mm socket, 3/8” 12 point socket or 5/16” combination wrench, large adjustable wrench, regular screw driver, utility knife, diagonal cutters
- Genuine CAT Coolant Filter
- Filter Block
- Mounting Bracket
- Installation Hardware
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: This Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Q: What is the installation time for this product?
- A: The Sinsiter Diesel Coolant Filer Bypass system takes approximately 2 hours for installation. Installation time may vary based on experience.
- Q: Why do I need a Coolant Filtration system?
- A: From the factory, many engine blocks will have sand, from the casting process, still in the cooling channels. If not filtered out, the sand can clog EGR coolers or cause premature wear of water pumps or coolant seals. Our Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System is a stylish and affordable "insurance" against premature failures from debris in the coolant system.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H10.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.