Sinister Diesel Intake Tube for GM Duramax 2004.5-2005 6.6L LLY (Gray)
Sinister Diesel Intake Elbow for the 2004.5-2005 LLY. This kit is designed and engineered to out perform the competition. Comes with a Mandrel bent aluminum tube and CNC base plate designed to hold even the highest boost levels. Designed to fit all 2004.5-2005 LLY.
- Construction - Aluminum
- Product Design - Mandrel bent tubing with full TIG welds and pressure tested
- Kit Includes - Intake Elbow and all hardware required for installation
- Optional: up to 4 -1/8th" NPT bungs for Methanol/Water/Nitrous/Air Intake Temperature/etc.
Special Note: Image of product shown with optional 1/8" Bungs
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is finished in a Sinister Gray powder coat for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister?s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- ** Requires removal of EGR System, and RACE Tuning **
" WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle?s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer?s warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
7) Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING "
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.