Zone Offroad 5" Lift Kit 2010-2013 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
This Zone Offroad 4-link system replaces the weak upper and lower factory control arms with greasable DOM tubular arms. The arms mount in the factory control arm pockets for a completely bolt on easy installation that aligns to factory specs. Zone Offroad has engineered their coil springs for a comfortable ride for diesel trucks. Custom valved hydraulic shocks are included for a great ride, or choose the black nitrogen gas charges shock for that performance handling feel. To correct the steering geometry and keep your axle centered, the kit includes a dropped pitman arm and 1/4" thick fabricated track bar bracket that you will not be disappointed with! The kit also includes sway bar drop brackets and if you get serious, taller bump stops. The rear is lifted with 3" blocks to give your truck a more level stance and make for a quick installation.
- Heavy duty greasable control arms included
- New extended length bump stop mounting brackets
- Track Bar Relocation to properly center your axle
- Pitman Arm included to maintain steering geometry
- Completely Bolt on System
- 2013 Ram 3/4 Ton: Only works with 4 link equipped front suspension models.
- This truck was produced with different rear axles. Be sure to measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering.
- 3-1/2" Rear Axle Diameter (Kit D16) 3-7/8" Rear Axle Diameter (Kit D17) 4-1/8" Rear Axle Diameter (Kit D18)
- This system will not fit dually applications due to the rear u-bolt size.
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505.
- Kit includes a 3" rear block kit. Measure your truck before ordering to determine the stance of your truck with the lift installed.
- Powerwagon models came factory with a 2" taller ride height so the net lift gain will be 3" over the factory Powerwagon
- Powerwagon models require sway bar link kit D5301.
- Front Lift Height: 5"
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3"
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 5"
- Max Tire Size: 36 X 12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 167.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H48.0000” x L10.0000”
- Due to the size/weight of this item, freight shipping is required. Please give us a call for the best shipping rates.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.