Sinister Diesel 250 Amp OEM High Output Alternator for 1999-2003 Ford 7.3 Powerstroke
Sinister Diesel 250 Amp OEM alternators are trusted by many Diesel repair shops and stores to be the “fix all solution” for the Ford Powerstroke 7.3 alternator failures which may cause FICM failures due to low voltage from the lack of alternator power that comes from the Ford factory. Sinister Diesel's proudly uses brand new OEM alternator components such as the Stator, Rotor, Rectifier and Regulator to give our customers piece of mind to match our standard of quality. Our alternator will be a direct fitment without any modifications needed. We can proudly stand behind all of our alternators with a 1-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- CNC Machined Billet Front End
- Anodized in Sinister Blue
- Upgraded High Output Regulator
- Upgraded High Temperature Bearings
- High Output 250 Amp Alternator
- Pigtail Connector
- Q: Does this item have a warranty?
- A: Yes. This item comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
- Sinister Diesel
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.