Sinister Diesel Bypass Oil Filter System for Ford Powerstroke 1999-2003 7.3L
The oil system in your engine is crucial to the trucks performance and life. Keeping your oil clean is what it all comes down to and this 7.3L Powerstroke Oil Bypass Kit from Sinister Diesel is designed to do that better than your factory oil system. The Sinister Diesel 7.3L Powerstroke Oil Bypass Kit combines the best available oil filter element on the market with our specially designed parts to remove more contaminants from your oil than any other filter on the market, providing you with the peace of mind that your engine is protected.
- Filter block is CNC Machined from solid billet aluminum
- Anodized in Sinister Blue for great looks and protection from corrosion
- Mounting bracket is solid steel
- Reduced oil contamination
- The included 2-Micron oil filter captures much smaller particles than the OEM primary oil filter
- (1) Amsoil 2 Micron Oil Filter
- (1) Billet Aluminum Filter Block
- Braided Stainless Lines
- Mounting Bracket
- Required Installation Hardware
Note: Will not work with aftermarket power steps
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is finished with in Sinister Blue powder coat for extra protection, durability, and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister's California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Q: Can I use Extended Life Oil Filters with this product?
- A: No, they are not compatible. You must use an OEM style filter.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.