Sinister Diesel Intake Elbow W/O Boots for Ford Powerstroke 1999.5-2003 7.3L
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The Sinister Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke intake manifold serves as an upgrade to your performance and appearance. It replaces the restrictive stock piping on your 1995.5-2003 Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty with larger diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing. The increased diameter and large radius bend prevent restriction within the intake for a noticeable increase in performance and turbo spool. Meanwhile the stronger aluminum tubing and CNC machined base plate is designed to hold higher boost levels. Our boots are durable and serve as an upgrade over the factory boots.Finished with our eye-catching Sinister Blue powder coat, the Sinister Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Intake Elbow provides an upgrade over the stock cast unit. Like all Sinister Diesel products, it was designed and pressure tested at our California headquarters and is backed by the legendary Sinister Diesel Lifetime Warranty.
- Aluminum Construction
- Fully TIG-welded mandrel-bent tubing
- Precision CNC machined billet aluminum flanges
- Direct fitment to OEM locations
- Sinister Blue Powder Coated Aluminum Intake Elbow
- Required Hardware
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A:This product is finished in a Sinister Blue high gloss powder coat for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Q: Will this kit require different boots?
- A:This manifold can be used with your stock or aftermarket OEM sized boots.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A:Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister's California headquarters and comes with the Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.