PITBULL SERIES Turbocharger for 2007.5-2012 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
When it comes to towing or racing, the ability to make power efficiently is often overlooked. The Sinister Diesel Pitbull Series Turbocharger for the 6.7L Cummins looks like a stock turbocharger, but is far more efficient. It's a simple "Drop In" turbocharger, so it fits in the exact OEM location with NO modifications necessary. The larger billet compressor wheel and upgraded turbine profile greatly reduces backpressure and allows for significantly increased turbine flow compared to the competition. This results in lower EGTs, and substantially increased power on the same tune!
- "Drops in" to the stock location
- Can support modifications up to 690HP with additional performance mods
- Utilizes a brand new Holset VGT actuator
- Ballistic Billet 64.5mm 7+7 blade compressor wheel and 70mm 12 blade turbine
- VSR high speed balanced
- Each turbo actuator stroke is tested prior to shipping
- 12 Month Warranty
Note: Warranty is void when using tunes that restrict vane position. This may lead to over-speed failure
Note: This turbocharger does NOT fit on Cab & Chassis trucks
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is finished with in Sinister Blue powder coat for extra protection, durability, and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: The Sinister Diesel Pitbull Turbochargers come with a 1-Year parts warranty.
- Q: Am I required to use a "tune" with this turbocharger?
- A: No! It will operate just fine on a complete OEM truck, but it will benefit from a tune substantially more than an OEM turbocharger!
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 45.0 lbs.
- W12.5000” x H15.0000” x L12.5000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.