Sinister Diesel Adjustable Track Bar and Steering Box Support Kit for Dodge Cummins 2003-2009 4WD
The Sinister Diesel Adjustable Track Bar is precision manufactured from high strength forged bars for unparalleled durability and includes long lasting Heavy Duty polyurethane bushings. With this track bar you will drive straighter, improve tire wear, help center your axle to your chassis, have less "wander" and a much more positive steering feel. This kit accommodates 4" lifts (more if used with a drop bracket!) and helps eliminate the "Death Wobble" that's sometimes found in lifted trucks. The Sinister Diesel Steering Box Support helps to eliminate the wobble and steering play that is common in the Dodge pickups. This kit includes all of the hardware that you will need to do the install which can be done in under 1 hour.
- Construction - Forged Steel bar and Heavy Duty polyurethane bushings
- Product Design - Drop Forged Steel Track Bar - Laser cut bracket and TIG Welded Steering Box Support
- Performance Notes - Improved tire wear, straighten tracking, more direct steering feel
- Sinister Diesel Adjustable Track Bar
- Sinister Diesel Steer Box Support
- All hardware necessary for installation
** If you have the newer 6-bolt steering box installed, you will need the 2010-2012 stabilizer kit**
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H8.0000” x L27.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.