ATS Diesel Aurora Plus 5000 Compound Turbo System for Dodge Cummins 2013-2018 6.7L
Get the best of both worlds for your 2013-2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins with the Aurora Plus 5000 turbo kit. When running a set of compound turbos, you will experience the low end response and torque of a smaller turbo charger, with the high powered top end of a large turbo. You get only the positive effects of both turbos without any of the negatives. EGTs will drastically decrease, power has the potential to drastically increase, and aspects such as throttle response and drive-ability will increase to the optimum balance.
ATS has spent thousands of hours perfecting the balance of the turbos in our compound setup, until they were able to "do it all". These turbos are matched perfectly in order to allow any truck to tow heavy loads, drag race, sled pull, and daily drive, all in one package. There is literally no drawback when running compound turbo chargers.
Aurora Compound Turbocharger Kit Features and Benefits:
- A Combination of your stock turbo with the Aurora 5000 Compressor wheel
- Designed for a twin compound configuration
- Massive power increase while maintaining stock-like drive-ability and spool up
- Perfect for towing, racing and daily driving
- Uses the existing Dodge factory components to install without any interference
- All cast components. No welded flanges or pipes
- Large turbo securely mounted and center lined with the factory exhaust
No need to buy additional equipment or modify components
This kit is designed to add the Aurora 5000 compressor section to your existing factory HY35 or HE351 turbocharger. You will add all necessary hardware to turn your single turbo in the ultimate compound setup.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 93.0 lbs.
- W35.0000” x H28.0000” x L87.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.