BD Diesel Cummins Killer Frost Plug Plate for Dodge Cummins 2003-2018 5.9L/6.7L
High coolant pressure from High RPMs can lead to blowing freeze plugs. With this Frost Plug Plate, you can have a permanent solution to handle demanding performance and the peace of mind knowing you don't have to drop your transmission if you run your engine to redline too often.
- Works with the frost plug in place, blown out, or leaking
- No need to punch the old frost plug out
- Utilizes one large #333 O-ring
- Works with and without a TCC crossover tube
- Five flanged head bolts to keep the coolant contained
- 6.7L require the bellhousing support bracket to be removed
- 1-Year Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H2.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.