Mishimoto Low-Temperature Thermostat and CNC Housing for Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-2007
A defective thermostat can result in engine overheating and potential internal damage. Improve the reliability of your 6.0L cooling system with a Mishimoto Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Low-Temperature Thermostat and CNC Housing! This thermostat is designed as a direct-fit replacement for your aged factory unit. The Mishimoto thermostat has a lower activation temperature (185°F) compared to the factory thermostat (192°F). The lower activation temperature allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, which reduces and maintains lower engine temperatures. This thermostat is ideal for use in warmer climates or under extreme towing/driving conditions. The CNC machined 6061 aluminum housing will provide a proper seal and will not rust over time. Like all of our Powerstroke Performance parts, this thermostat and housing includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- 6061 CNC-machined aluminum housing includes pre-installed low-temperature thermostat
- Lower activation temperature allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, maintaining lower temperatures (Mishimoto thermostat activates at 185°F vs. factory 192°F)
- Ideal for vehicles in warm climates or under extreme towing/driving conditions
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.