GlowShift Black & Green MaxTow 2200° F Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge
MaxTow’s Double Vision™ Series 2200° F Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge is electronically driven truck gauge that includes a type K thermocouple EGT probe that reads and displays your truck’s exhaust gas temperature from 400° to 2200° Fahrenheit with unmatched accuracy.
MaxTow’s Double Vision Gauge Series features a green digital LED display, as well as an illuminated red needle, which will give you the classic look of an analog gauge while also giving you an easy to read green LED numerical readout. The Double Vision Gauge Series outperforms the competition by offering multiple options and added convenience when it comes to monitoring your trucks most vital functions! This 2-1/16" (52mm) diesel pyrometer gauge features stepper motor technology which allows for all needle movement to be exceptionally smooth and all gauge readings to be extremely accurate, ensuring your truck’s vital parts are functioning properly. This diesel pyrometer EGT gauge also features innovative daytime and nighttime dimming modes with three customizable brightness settings (low, medium, high) for each mode, giving you multiple dimming options that allow you to your set your individual preference when hitting the road during the day or the late hours of the night! The included brightness recall function will remember the previous brightness setting you had on before powering your vehicle down so you won’t have to reset it every time you turn your vehicle on.
This MaxTow pyrometer gauge features a type K thermocouple EGT probe with 3’ of steel braided cable and 1/8-27 NPT threads that installs directly to the exhaust manifold. This EGT gauge also features a waterproof connector that plugs into the 6’ braided steel sensor harness and allows for a watertight connection. The 6’ sensor harness and 3’ power harness feature plug and play connectors and extended wire lengths, assuring that you’ll have more than enough wire for a quick and easy installation. All gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions come standard with every diesel pyrometer gauge purchased, as well as one year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support. Get ready to hit the road and Tow to the Max™!
- 2-1/16" (52mm) Black Face Gauge with a Magnified Lens
- Exhaust Gas Temperature Reading from 400° to 2200° Fahrenheit
- 1/8-27 NPT Type K Thermocouple EGT Probe with Waterproof Connector
- EGT Probe Includes 3' of Steel Braided Cable
- 6' Steel Braided Sensor Harness with Waterproof Connector
- Double Vision Display Feature with Analog and Digital Readings
- Green LED Through Dial Lighting with a Red Illuminated Needle
- Daytime Dimming Mode with 3 Customizable Brightness Settings
- Nighttime Dimming Mode with 3 Customizable Brightness Settings
- 3' Power Wire
- Gauge Depth Measures 1-5/16"
- Gauge Visor
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H4.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.