GlowShift Black & Green MaxTow Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
MaxTow’s Double Vision™ Series Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge is essential when tuning any diesel truck allowing you to closely monitor your truck’s air to fuel ratio. Using this wideband air to fuel ratio gauge offers multiple benefits such as reduced emissions, higher fuel economy and maximized power and engine performance. This allows you to carefully map out your truck’s air to fuel ratios throughout the range of RPM and manifold pressure which results in maximized power output.
MaxTow’s Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge features Double Vision Technology which offers the user both analog and digital readouts from 10.0 to 20.0 AFR down to one decimal place. Each wideband air/fuel ratio gauge comes standard with the Bosch 4.9 LSU Wideband Oxygen Sensor that installs directly to the truck’s exhaust with the included weld-in bung and 13' sensor wire that connects to the back of the gauge. This wideband AFR gauge also has a data logging capability that allows you to connect it to virtually any data logging or engine management system for further fine tuning. MaxTow includes installation instructions, free lifetime technical support and a one year limited warranty with each Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge purchase.
Rich: 10 ~ 12.9 AFR | Optimal: 13 ~ 17.9 AFR | Lean: 18 ~ 20 AFR
Note: The included Bosch 4.9 LSU Wideband Oxygen Sensor includes Bosch's 30 day manufacturer's warranty. MaxTow does not warranty this oxygen sensor after that 30 day time frame.
- 2 1/16" (52mm) Black Face Gauge with Magnified Lens
- Double Vision Technology with Analog and Digital Readouts
- Reads from 10.0 to 20.0 AFR Down to One Decimal Place
- Digital 12 Volt Wideband Controller Unit with Data Logging Output
- Bosch 4.9 LSU Wideband Oxygen Sensor
- Green LED Through Dial Lighting with a Red Illuminated Needle
- Daytime Dimming Mode with 3 Customizable Brightness Settings
- Nighttime Dimming Mode with 3 Customizable Brightness Settings
- 13' Sensor Wire Harness
- 5' Power Wire Harness
- Weld-In Bung
- Gauge Visor
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H4.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.