HSP Hot Side Intercooler Tube for 2001-2010 GM Duramax 6.6L LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM
The HSP Hot Side Intercooler Tube increases performance and flow up to 40% over stock. Constructed from 3" mandrel bent tubing for smooth, sweeping bends, and proper fitment. The HSP Hot Side Intercooler Tube eliminates the weak and prone to fail factory lower intercooler boot. Our design allows for a straight connection to the intercooler, eliminating any issues with the silicone boot.
- Increased performance
- Powder coating option to dress up engine bay
- Upgraded high strength silicone boots
- Straight entrance into intercooler
- 3'' Mandrel Bent hot-side tube
- (1) 3"x4" Straight Boot
- (1) 2.25" to 3" reducer Boot
- (1) 2.25" T-bolt Clamp
- (3) 3" T-bolt Clamp
- LB7: 01-04 VIN Code 1
- LLY: 04.5-05 VIN Code 2
- LBZ: 06-07 VIN Code 2 or D
- LMM: 07.5-10 VIN Code 6
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L40.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.