HSP Diesel Billet Forward Facing Thermostat Housing Kit - with Coolant Return - for 2006-2010 GM Duramax 6.6L LBZ/LMM
Many of the Chevy Duramax coolant lines are routed in a way that makes it difficult to upgrade turbochargers or other performance accessories. The HSP Diesel team has developed a solution for many of those issues. The all new billet thermostat housing and tube kit eliminates the factory coolant hose that crosses over the driver side valve cover. This allows more room for aftermarket turbo systems and fuel components. This component is for VGT turbos.
Shown in image above with optional Shocker Yellow Powder Coating
Note: You should be running the forward facing thermostat housing kit, with coolant return if you have a stock turbocharger in the valley. This coolant return has a provision to allow coolant to return from the turbocharger
- CNC machined billet aluminum thermostat upper housing
- Allows for added room for aftermarket turbochargers
- Easier access to fuel system components on drivers side valve cover
- Powder coated hard tube to improve the look of the engine bay
- Reinforced silicone boots and hard tube add strength over the factory rubber hose
- Allows room for dual CP3 pump kits
- HSP Billet upper thermostat housing
- (1) Thermostat Housing O-ring
- (3) M6x1.0x35mm Flange Bolts
- (6) M6 Fender Washers
- (3) M6 Nylon Lock Nuts
- (4) M8x1.25-25mm Socket Cap Bolt
- (4) M6x1.0-18mm Socket Cap Bolt
- (1) 1.75”x3” Straight Boot
- (1) 1.75”x90° Boot
- (4) 1 3/4" Worm Gear Clamps
- (18”) 3/8” Heater Hose
- (2) 1/2” Heater Hose Clamps
- (1) One Way Check Valve
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L18.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.