Home - Return to Previous Page
BD Diesel Transmission for 2007.5-2018 Dodge Cummins 6.7L 68RFE (2wd)
Please Call for Availability
Shipping: Due to the size/weight of this item, freight shipping is required. Please give us a call for the best shipping rates.
- Hard anodized valve body and new solenoid pack installed in every unit
- Custom valve body separator plate with gaskets increases line pressure while stopping internal cross leaks
- Heavy duty cam & roller design low reverse one way clutch
- New 4C billet spring retainer
- Steel girdle added to 2C piston to allow for more clutches and broader apply area
- BD durable QT100 pressure plates allow for increased clutch counts and reduce deflection and distortion within the clutch drum
- Over Drive clutches 33% increase & 2C clutches 33% increase
- Custom Big Stack overdrive shaft
- BD reinforced accumulator plate
- TCC limit valve machined and sleeved to address high wear area with in pump
- BD Deep sump oil pan adds extra fluid and cooling capacity while reducing case flex
- BD ProTech68 pressure control module ramps up line pressure to 250 psi using MAP sensor to input load and adjust pressure required
- 150,000 Miles
- 24,000 miles
- No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet.
- BD torque converter must be installed at the time of installation of the transmission - use of a 3rd party or OE converter will invalidate the transmission warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 240.0 lbs.
- W27.3000” x H23.5000” x L44.5000”
- Due to the size/weight of this item, freight shipping is required. Please give us a call for the best shipping rates.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.