Sinister Diesel Adjustable Track Bar Kit for 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins
If you're looking for your lifted truck to drive straighter, improve tire wear and exhibit less steering "wander," the Sinister Diesel 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins adjustable track bar kit is what you're looking for. This kit accommodates four-inch lifts (even more if used with a drop bracket), and it helps to eliminate the "Death Wobble" that is sometimes experienced from lifted trucks.
The Sinister Diesel 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins adjustable track bar kit is precision manufactured from high-strength forged bars for unparalleled durability, and the Heavy Duty polyurethane bushings ensure long-lasting quality. In addition to improving tire wear, adding this adjustable track bar improves overall steering feel and straightens your truck's tracking on the road. This kit includes all of the hardware necessary for installation, and it is easily adjustable once installed on your truck.
- Construction - Forged Steel bar and Heavy Duty Polyurethane Bushings
- Product Design - Easily adjustable while installed on vehicle
- Performance Notes - Improved tire wear, straighten tracking, improve steering feel
- 1 Year Warranty
- Sinister Diesel Adjustable Track Bar
- All hardware necessary for installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H8.0000” x L27.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.