Sinister Diesel Cold Side Charge Pipe with Throttle Valve Delete for 2017-2018 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
THIS ITEM IS NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA OR COLORADO
THIS ITEM IS FOR RACE USE ONLY
Note: This part is in high demand and may require a build time of 3 to 4 weeks. If you need this part sooner, please call us at 888-966-5643 to verify availability.
The Sinister Diesel Cold Side Intercooler Charge Pipe for the Powerstroke 6.7L replaces the stock, restrictive piping that connects the intercooler to your intake manifold. This upgraded pipe is larger in diameter and has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity to improve power and lower EGTs. The Sinister Diesel Cold Side Charge Pipe is also more durable, being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400psi. Our Intercooler Pipes are masterfully TIG welded and finished in polished powdercoated Sinister Blue for a beautiful under-hood look.
The 6.7 Powerstroke throttle valve on a stock engine works together with the EGR system to re-circulate exhaust gas through the intake to lower tailpipe emissions. But on off-road performance diesels, it can be a dangerous liability!
One part of a complete EGR delete that is overlooked by most Powerstroke owners is the factory throttle valve. With the stock EGR system in place, the stock Powerstroke throttle valve will open and close to adjust the ratio of fresh intake air to re-circulated exhaust gasses. When it’s completely or partially closed, the engine draws the air needed through the EGR system. But when the EGR system is removed, there is no alternative source of intake air when the throttle valve closes. To get around this, the operation of the throttle valve is usually coded out entirely for most EGR-less tunes and the actuator itself is left unplugged. Sometimes the throttle valve can move unintentionally to a completely or partially close setting which leads to cutting off the air supply to your Powerstroke and suffocating it. This can cost you power, shut your engine down entirely, or even cause catastrophic damage if it happens at higher RPM. Even when open and unplugged, the stock 6.7 Powerstroke throttle valve obstructs smooth airflow through your intake. Don’t take the chance that your old throttle valve will stay put. Pick up the Sinister Diesel’s Throttle Valve Delete for 6.7L Powerstroke engines and put the finishing touch on your EGR delete.
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Product Design - 3" Aluminum tubing with full TIG welds and pressure tested
- Performance Notes - Increased airflow, quicker turbo spool, and lower EGT's
- Kit Includes - Throttle Valve Delete and all hardware required for installation
Note: This item requires removal of the EGR system and aftermarket tuning
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is finished in a Sinister Blue high gloss powder coat for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Q: Will this bolt into the stock location?
- A: Yes, this will bolt to the stock location with no major modifications.
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
- This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
- By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle?s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
- Due to its high-performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer?s warranty.
- Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
- No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
- Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.