PPE Stage 6 1500HP Transmission Kit without Converter for 2004.5-2005 GM Allison Transmission
Built with top level performance in mind, Pacific Performance Engineering's Stage 6 will handle sled pulling and drag racing. The Stage 6 Transmission Kit is the strongest transmission upgrade kit that PPE offers. Thanks to the Valve Body Re-calibration Kit (re-calibration kit does not change shift points, only increases clutch holding power), Converter Flow Valve, upgraded C1, C2, C3 and C4 clutches and kolene steels, the Stage 6 will hold up to 1,500+ horsepower at the crank (1100 rwhp) and 2,000+ ft. lbs. of torque.
- 6 Speed
- Valve Body Re-calibration Kit, boost valve, pump shim, and gaskets
- C1 includes: 8 internal spline plates, 8 external spline plates, 1 0.0375 plate
- C2 includes: 7 friction plates, 7 steel plates, 1 bottom apply plate
- C3 includes: 7 friction plates, 6 steel plates, 1 apply plate, 1 top plate, 1thrust plate, 1 apply piston
- C4 includes: 6 friction plates, 2 steel thick separator plates, 3 steel thin separator plates, 1 top plate, 1 apply piston
- Item Requires Shipping
- 33.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H11.0000” x L16.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.