DFC 2005-2006 6.0L Ford Powerstroke Street Series Long Block (18mm/Automatic)
The DFC Steet Series of engines are DFC’s flagship product. Built for work trucks, daily drivers and the diesel enthusiast in mind these engines are a vast improvement from stock as they contain important upgrades to common problem areas. Every DFC engine rebuild guarantees the highest quality diesel engine parts. With the majority of Dodge, Ford and Chevy truck owners having some form or another of aftermarket upgrades done, DFC has remanufactured all of their engines to perform flawlessly with added horsepower and still backed with one of the industry leading warranties in North America.
- Main Cap Sealing - DFC adds additional high quality silicone to pretect from potential main cap plate oil leaks
- ARP Head Studs - 6.0L Engines come standard with ARP Series 2000 head studs
- ARP Connecting Rod Bolts - 6.0L Engines come standard with ARP Connecting Rod Bolts
- Valve Seats - The factory hardened seat is machined out and hardened SBI valve seats are installed to prevent cracking
- Valve Springs - New SBI Valve Springs
- Valves - New valves from MAHLE/Clevite or SBI
- Cast Guides - New SBI Cast Guides
- Weighed Rotating Assemblies - Weight matched piston and connecting rod assemblies for a smoother/quieter engine.
- Comprehensive 5 Year/100,000 Mile Warranty¹
- Pistons and Rings
- Remanufactured Cylinder Head
- Machined Crankshaft
- Complete Gasket Kit
- Front & Rear Cover
- ARP Series 2000 Head Studs
- ARP Connecting Rod Bolts
- Valves, Rockers and Pushrods
- Oil Pan
- Internal Components
- Stem Seals
- Cast Guides
- Wiring Harness
- Motor Mounts
- Harmonic Balancer
- Oil Cooler
- Pulleys or Belts
- High Pressure Oil Pump
- Valve Covers
- Exhaust Manifolds
- Water Pump
- Injector Oil Rails
Have questions? Call now and speak to one of our experts at 916-772-9253
Note: Due the size, DFC Engines must be shipped via freight for a flat fee of $800, which will be added to your total as "Handling". If a lift-gate is required, please give us a call to arrange shipping for your specific needs.
¹ Additional Warranty Information Can Be Found Here
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1000.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.