SSBC V8 Quick Change Front Calipers for 1999-2004 F-250/F-350/Excursion
When it comes to towing or racing, being able to slow down quickly and reliably is an often overlooked issue until you find yourself with faded brakes and mashing the brake pedal to the floor. Any experienced towing enthusiast will be quick to tell you that with added speed or load, demand on the braking system increases considerably. OEM 1999-2004 Ford Super Duty brake calipers utilize 2 pistons on one side of the brake caliper in a "floating" configuration. SSBC's V8 Quick Change calipers have 8 pistons squeezing on both sides of the brake rotor. That's substantially increased clamping force and surface area, all while weighing 25% less than OEM calipers. The best part is that these calipers are designed as fully compatible with OEM wheel size and rotors. No modifications are necessary.
- "Direct Fit" 8 piston billet aluminum calipers with stainless steel pistons. These large bore calipers increase the surface area
- When going from a fixed caliper from a floating, the pedal firms up. This firmer pedal also will allow the Master cylinder to develop more pressure. With additional pressure, pads work more efficiently and create less heat allowing pads and rotors last longer
- Calipers are 100% made in USA
- All hardware included.
- calipers feature HD square cut seals, internal dust boots and stainless anti rattle clips with a Dot compliant design
- Bolts to stock spindles.
- Includes high performance low dust pads.
- *NOTE: Must be used with stock size rotors.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 31.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H5.5000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.