FASS Replacement Extreme Water Separator XWS-3002
Thew new XWS-3002 is more efficient than the outgoing FS-1001, at 2-microns absolute. The FASS XWS-3002 doesn't have a drain like the old model did as the filter element itself now traps any water in your fuel. Suggested replacement interval is 10,000 Miles.
Note: The XWS-3002 MUST be used in conjunction with the new PF-3001 Fuel Filter, the new filters cannot be used in combination with the FF-3003/FF-3010 or FS-1001/FS-1020. When replacing the discontinued filters with the new XWS-3002 and PF-3001, the XWS-3002 will now be placed on the pressure side of the pump and the PF-3001 will be placed on the suction side
- Dodge Cummins - Lift Pumps & Fuel System for Cummins - Replacement Filters for Cummins
- Ford Powerstroke - Fuel System for Powerstroke - Replacement Filters for Powerstroke
- GM Duramax - Lift Pumps & Fuel System for Duramax - Replacement Filters for Duramax
- Filters / Fluids - Filters
- Fuel System - Replacement Filters
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.