Sinister Diesel 320 Amp OEM High Output Alternator for 2007-2010 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
Sinister Diesel 320 Amp OEM alternators are trusted by many Diesel repair shops and stores to be the “fix all solution” for the Cummins 6.7L alternator failures which may cause electronics failures due to low voltage from the lack of alternator power that comes from the factory. Sinister Diesel's proudly uses brand new OEM alternator components such as the Stator, Rotor, Rectifier and Regulator to give our customers peace of mind to match our standard of quality. Our alternator will be a direct fitment without any modifications needed. We can proudly stand behind all of our alternators with a 1-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast Aluminum Chassis
- Powder Coated in Sinister Blue
- Upgraded High Output Regulator
- Upgraded High-Temperature Bearings
- High Output 320 Amp Alternator
Note: When upgrading to a higher output alternator, we highly recommend upgrading your battery cables.
- Q: Does this item have a warranty?
- A: Yes. This item comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.