BD Diesel Screamer Performance HE351 Exchange Turbo for 2013-2018 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
If you want to get the most out of your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine, then upgrade to the BD Diesel Screamer Performance HE351 Turbo. This unit is designed for the 2007.5 model year through 2012 Dodge Ram Heavy Duty 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
The difference with this turbocharger is that unlike some turbo upgrades, the HE351 Turbo retains the factory variable geometry turbo (VGT) setup using a new Holset VGT actuator. Upgrading to a ballistic billet 64.5mm 7+7 blade compressor wheel and 70mm 12-blade turbine reduces backpressure and improves power output. This turbo can handle engine modifications of up to 690 horsepower!
To ensure maximum performance, the BD Diesel Screamer Performance HE351 Turbo is VSR high-speed balanced, and each turbo actuator stroke is tested prior to shipping. Installation is quick and easy with a drop-in design, and the HE351 Turbo is covered by a one-year parts warranty. Not for sale in California.
- Drops in to the stock location
- Can support modifications up to 690HP
- Ballistic Billet 64.5mm 7+7 blade compressor wheel and 70mm 12 blade turbine
- Each turbo actuator stroke is tested prior to shipping
- VSR high speed balanced
- Not for sale in California
- Warning: Some tuning programs may restrict vane opening position which can cause high drive pressures and may lead to turbocharger over speed failure (non-warrantable). Use caution with custom tuning that alters turbo vane position to increase wheel speed.
- For pick-up models only. Cab & Chassis cores returned for credit will not be accepted.
- The Speed Sensor typically is not needed to be replaced during remove and reinstall, and, is not included with this turbo
- Item Requires Shipping
- 55.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H15.0000” x L16.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.