The Adjuster by Attitude Performance Products for 1989-1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9L 12V
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The Adjuster by Attitude Performance Products gives you FULL fuel control of your 12-valve Cummins or any other engine equipped with a Bosch P7100 injection pump without leaving your seat. It's a precise system with accurate command of range and fuel output.
Using the 3” in-cab controller, you have full precise adjustability with 8 dial settings and mid settings (16 total) through the fuel spectrum with only one rotation of the knob. This lets you reproduce the exact repeatable fuel setting every time for efficient, consistent operation. All of this is done while retaining the AFC housing (boost advance) which is crucial for drivability.
The Adjuster has application for improving the performance of trucks from stock to highly modified. It is flow-bench and dyno proven. The ADJUSTER housing also comes pre-machined for the shut-off solenoid bracket on ’94-’98 Dodge Rams.
The ADJUSTER is a drop-in part. It’s a direct replacement of the cam plate and does not require removal of the injection pump. Installation is as simple as swapping a fuel plate.
Finally there’s a way to control your fueling from the cab. This product is 100% mechanical.
- Adds Power - 10+% Increase
- Increased Fuel Economy - 10-25% improvement in mpg
- Lower EGTs - 200-250 degrees in the mid ranges
- Increased Boost - 3-10psi
- Longer Pump Life - great for highly modified or large pumps. Can defuel to under 150cc
- Fuel Rack Travel
- Controls Smoke
- Easy Installation - 30-60 minutes
- The Adjuster by Attitude Performance Products
- New AFC housing arm machined for full fuel advance
- Control cable
- In-cab control box
- All necessary hardware
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.