Attitude Performance Products Bolt On Freeze Plug, Side for 1989-Current Dodge Cummins 5.9L/6.7L
APP’s Side Freeze Plug—bolt on with O ring will eliminate blown freeze plugs on Cummins engines due to high rpm and increased coolant pressures in modified engines. It's also a great way to dress up your diesel engine as the engine is usually black, and the freeze plugs are a shiny aluminum.
- Eliminates blown freeze plugs
- Machines from solid billet 6061 Aluminum
- Made in America
- Bolt-on side freeze plug
Fits all 3.9L, 5.9L, and 6.7L Cummins diesel engines ’89 to Current
Vehicle could need from 1 to 4 depending on the block:
Engine Years Number of Side Freeze Plugs*
3.9L 4BT 1989-1998 1 or 2
5.9L 6BT 1989-1998 3 or 4
5.9L/6.7L 24 Valve 1998-current 3
* For reference only, please confirm the quantity needed for your specific engine.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H5.0000” x L1.0000”
- Due to logistical complications from Covid-19, this item can only be shipped via UPS Ground.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.