Whether you're looking to upgrade your Ford's engine or just replace the factory 6.0 PowerStroke Turbo, the Sinister Diesel Powermax Series 1 Turbo is just what you need. This turbocharger features a larger compressor wheel for improved spool, better mid- and top-end power and crisper throttle response, and even with these upgrades, it's still a perfect bolt-on turbo.
This 6.0 PowerStroke Turbo is designed for the 2004 through 2007 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty trucks, and it uses a Garrett-patented Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbine (AVNTTM) design for increased compressor flow and boost response. Other improvements over a stock 6.0 PowerStroke Turbo include nine movable vanes (which significantly increase turbine efficiency and improve engine performance from idle launch through peak torque), patented integral electro-hydraulic actuation and proportional solenoid for infinitely variable control.
This turbocharger supports up to an additional 175 horsepower over stock with no sacrifice in drivability! For a little style, the 6.0 PowerStroke Turbo is finished in Sinister Diesel's signature high-gloss Sinister Blue color.
Note: This product is NOT for sale in California
- Features the Garrett patented Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbine (AVNTTM) design for increased compressor flow and boost response
- Utilizes nine movable vanes which significantly increase turbine efficiency and improve engine performance from idle launch through peak torque
- Patented integral electro-hydraulic actuation and proportional solenoid for infinitely variable control
- Larger compressor wheel over stock increases maximum power range while keeping turbo speeds down for the same power output
- Supports up to an additional 175 HP over stock with no sacrifice in drivability
- Suitable as a performance upgrade or replacement for original equipment
- OEM interchangeable for a perfect fit each and every time
Note: Due to the nature of this being a Performance/Racing turbocharger, there is not a warranty on this item.
Q: Will this bolt into the stock location?
A: Yes, this will bolt up, and use all your existing intake and exhaust components.
Q: Is this a good option for a stock truck?
A: It is a good option, however upgraded intake, exhaust, and tuning is highly recommended.