Not for Sale in the State of California
The most common points of failure on the Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Up-Pipes are the factory corrugated bellows which become heat-fatigued and crack over time causing power robbing pre-turbo exhaust leaks over time. Replacing the stock flex joints can cost you considerable time and money for a repair that will only fail again in time. But, deleting them altogether in favor of straight tubing can cause serious long term damage from heat expansion and vibration that can cause stress fractures and more exhaust leaks.
On the Sinister Diesel Up-Pipes for the 6.4L Powerstroke, we have opted to get rid of the factory bellows-style joints in favor of a much stronger and longer-lasting multi-wall flex joint. The new design still allows the upper and lower sections of the Up-Pipes to move due to heat expansion while maintaining a complete seal. The multi-wall flex joint even allows for flexibility to accommodate aftermarket turbo kits.
Sinister Diesel 6.4L Powerstroke Up-Pipes are made from stainless steel tubing and solid stainless steel CNC flanges. All seams are TIG welded on a fixture for precise fitment tolerances and then back-purged for the highest quality and strongest welds possible. This Up-Pipe is designed to fit the 2008-2010 6.4L Powerstroke Super Duty and Excursion and is available in Raw Stainless, Ceramic Coated, or Wrapped finishes for extra protection, durability, and a clean and stylish appearance.
This product requires a 5 BUSINESS DAY LEAD TIME for fabrication. If the item is needed more quickly, please call for availability and shipping options.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Fully TIG welded and back-purged
- Raw stainless steel finish
- Kit Includes (2) Up-Pipes (1 each of Driver and Passenger)
- 2 Year Warranty
- We guarantee that the seams and multi-wall flex joints will not leak. We have spent countless hours testing, fitting and fabricating these flex joints so that they can/will expand and contract with the heat, but with this design, as they heat up, they only seal better. Without the paper-thin bellows, there is simply no place for the steel to fatigue and crack. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California.