Sinister Diesel Exhaust Headers for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
Do you need durable horsepower-building exhaust headers for your Ford Power Super Duty F-Series or Ford Excursion? Install a set of these high-flow stainless tubular headers complete with heat wrap to reduce under-hood temperatures and increase exhaust flow!
These have added 27 hp and 56 lbs-ft of torque on a Powerstroke with a stock tune, and added as much as 37 hp and 99 lbs-ft of torque with a modified tune. SInister Diesel headers produce power in the low RPM power band, making these perfect for towing.
These tubular headers are made from durable stainless steel and are built to last. Headers include CNC stainless flanges and are precision TIG welded. Headers are tightly wrapped with a heat barrier wrap and include an EGT bung, welded on the driver side header. Pick one up for your Ford Power Stroke today! These wrapped exhaust headers are for a 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007 Ford Super Duty or Excursion with a 6.0L Powerstroke engine.
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-721-2).
Features and Benefits:
- 309 Stainless Steel Tubing For High Temperature Oxidation Resistance
- Mandrel Bent Tubes with TIG Welded CNC Precision Machined Flanges for Precision Fitment
- Back Purged Welds for Superior Stength
- 1 5/8" Primaries to 2" Collector
- Performance Notes - Up to 27 hp and 56 lbs-ft on stock tune and up to 37 hp and 99 lbs-ft with a modified tune
- (1) Set of Sinister Diesel Exhaust Headers
- (1) Set of exhaust gaskets
- Steel mounting hardware for installation
***This Product Requires 2-4 Week Lead Time For Fabrication (If needed quicker, please call for availability and shipping time)***
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is Stainless Steel for extra protection, durability, and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.