Replacement CAT Coolant Filter for Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration Kits
The Sinister Diesel CAT Coolant Replacement Kit fits all Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration Kits as well as all of our Bypass Oil/Coolant Filtration Kits and is available on many of them as an upgrade option.
These replacement CAT coolant filters are designed to withstand the toughest conditions and are perfect for application in your Powerstroke, Duramax, or Cummins powered diesel truck. The advanced filtration in every CAT coolant filter removes contaminants like casting sand leftover from the manufacturing process, metal shavings from wear, rust, and mineral deposits in coolant that can reduce the effectiveness of both the cooling and lubrication system and lead to breakdowns, overheating, and expensive engine damage.
On new installations of a Sinister Diesel CAT Coolant Filter, we recommend replacement of the first filter at 500 miles and replacement of the second and third filters after 3,000 miles each. After three filter changes, replacement can be done once a year.
- Direct fit for our Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration Kits
- Advanced filtration to removed sands, mineral deposits, and metal shavings
- (1) CAT 435-5142 Coolant filter
- Sinister Diesel
- Dodge Cummins - Engine Parts and Performancefor Cummins - Coolingfor Cummins
- Dodge Cummins - Filters / Fluidsfor Cummins - Filtersfor Cummins
- Dodge Cummins - Filters / Fluidsfor Cummins - Filtration Kitsfor Cummins
- Filters / Fluids - Filtration Kits - View All Filtration Kits
- Filters / Fluids - Filtration Kits - Coolant Filtration Kits
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performancefor Powerstroke - Coolingfor Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Filters / Fluidsfor Powerstroke - Filtersfor Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Filters / Fluidsfor Powerstroke - Filtration Kitsfor Powerstroke
- Filters / Fluids - Filters
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.