Sinister Diesel Radiator Pipe for 2011-2016 GM Duramax 6.6L LML
Factory coolant hoses are prone to abrasions and cracking over time that could lead to cooling system failures, but this 11-16 Duramax 6.6L radiator pipe kit is the perfect way to ensure that your cooling system is reliable for years to come. This upper radiator pipe is constructed of abrasion- and crack-resistant 6061 aluminum, and its precision mandrel bend delivers a perfect factory fit. Avoid unexpected downtime and give your GM Duramax engine an extra level of protection with this stylish and high-quality radiator pipe.
Not only does this 11-16 Duramax 6.6L radiator pipe kit provide added protection against costly damage and wear, it also helps improve the looks of the engine compartment with a powder coated and polished beautiful Sinister Blue finish for the radiator pipe, and even the silicone boots feature the Sinister Diesel logo. The extra-thick, four-ply silicone boots are not only heat-resistant, but they are also rated to 400psi for optimal durability. A must for any diesel truck!
- Abrasion and crack-resistant 6061 aluminum piping
- Precision Mandrel Bent Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Blue for a beautiful finish
- (1) Aluminum Radiator Pipe
- (2) Silicone Boots
- (4) Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L18.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.