CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Maximize the performance and efficiency of your 2008 through 2010 Ford 6.4L PowerStroke V-8 by replacing the stock, restrictive piping that connects the intercooler to your engine with the 2008-10 PowerStroke 6.4L cold side charge pipe. This upgraded cold side charge pipe is larger in diameter than the stock pipe, and it has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity for improved power and lower EGTs.
The 2008-10 PowerStroke 6.4L cold side charge pipe is also more durable than the OEM pipe being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy, and it is connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400 psi. The intercooler pipes are masterfully TIG welded and finished in polished powder coated Sinister Gray for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance. Four stainless steel spring boot clamps are also included with this kit to provide a long-lasting, reliable seal.
Don't let a factory pipe rob your engine of power and efficiency; get the Sinister Diesel 2008-10 PowerStroke 6.4L cold side charge pipe!
Features and Benefits:
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Gray
- 2 Year Warranty
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (2) Silicone Boots
- (4) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
*** NOT for sale in the State of California ***
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Gray powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.