- New and improved Filter Block
- CNC Machined from Solid Billet 6061 Aluminum
- High Strength, Abrasion Resistant Silicone Hoses
- Extends the lift of your Water Pump, Oil Cooler, and EGR Cooler
- Bypass Filtration which maintains optimal coolant flow
- Universal Fit
The Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System is a high-quality filtration system designed specifically for the 2003-2007 Ford E-Series Van Powerstroke 6.0L Engine. This system is designed to remove contaminants and debris from the engine's coolant, which can extend the lift of the engine and improve its overall performance
This filtration system includes a high-quality, billet aluminum filter head, which houses a replaceable filter element. The filter is designed to mount directly to the engine, and the filter element is easily replaceable, making maintenance simple and straightforward.
Our coolant filtration system is engineering to remove contaminants such as casting sands, sediment, and rust from the coolant system, preventing them from damage critical engine components such as the water pump, oil cooler, and EGR cooler. This filtration system also helps reduce coolant temperatures which can improve the engine's performance and efficiency.
Our coolant filtration system is easy to install and comes with all necessary hardware and instructions.
- (1) Genuine WIX Coolant Filter
- (1) Filter Block
- (1) Mounting Bracket
- (2) Nickle Plated Ball Valves
- Silicone Hoses
- Installation Hardware