Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System (W/ WIX) for 2007.5-2012 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
The 6.7L Cummins Coolant Filter Kit from Sinister Diesel is designed to extend the service life of your 2007.5-2012 Dodge 2500 or 3500 diesel by removing contaminants that can damage your engine.
Even on freshly rebuilt, or brand new engines, the coolant is usually contaminated with microscopic particles including casting sand leftover from the manufacturing process, metal shavings, rust, and mineral deposits that can diminish the cooling system's ability to absorb heat. If these particles are left inside the engine, they can actually cause premature wear to the bearings inside your water pump and cause expensive damage to the small passages inside your EGR cooler and oil cooler. With the Sinister Diesel 6.7L Cummins Coolant Filter Kit you can be sure your cooling system is working at maximum efficiency for a long time to come.
This 6.7L Cummins Coolant Filter Kit includes all mounts and fittings needed for installation and is machined from 6061 billet aluminum. The filter boss includes 2 threaded inlet ports and 1 outlet port. The first filter replacement is recommended at 500 miles and replacement of the second and third filters after 3,000 miles each. After three filter changes, replacement can be done once a year. Like every Sinister Diesel part, the 6.7L Dodge Cummins Coolant Filter Kit is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Filter Block
- Silicone Hoses
- No drilling required: Mounting bracket installs into factory holes
- Can be upgraded to Cat Coolant Filter
- WIX Coolant Filter
- Filter Block
- Mounting Bracket
- Pre-assembled silicone hose fittings
- All necessary hardware for installation
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a blue anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H5.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.