Sinister Diesel Fuel Filter Cap for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
A cracked fuel filter cap can lead to air in the fuel system. That can result in hard starting or potential fuel injector issues. A cracked fuel filter cap can also cause a fuel leak, which is definitely a bad idea on a hot engine. Never worry about that again with a Sinister Diesel Fuel Filter Cap. Constructed from a single solid aluminum billet, the Sinister Diesel Fuel Filter Cap is far stronger than the OEM plastic cap. It's anodized in Sinister Blue for corrosion resistance and features a 1/8th" NPT port for testing fuel pressure.
- Impervious to cracking like the OEM fuel filter cap
- CNC Machined from solid aluminum billet
- Features a 1/8th" NPT port for fuel pressure testing
- (1) Sinister Diesel Fuel Filter Cap
- (1) O-Ring
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a blue anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.