Sinister Diesel Intake Elbow for 1998.5-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
50 State Legal!
CARB EO# D-721-7
The Sinister Diesel intake elbow for the 5.9L Cummins replaces the restrictive stock piping on your for the 1998.5-2002 Dodge Truck with larger diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing. The increased diameter and large radius bend prevent restriction within the intake for a noticeable increase in performance and turbo spool while the stronger aluminum tubing and CNC machined base plate is designed to hold higher boost levels. Finished with in eye-catching Sinister's high-gloss blue powder coat, the Sinister Diesel 5.9L Cummins Intake Elbow provides an upgrade over the stock unit.
Like all Sinister Diesel products, it was designed and pressure tested at our California headquarters and comes backed by the legendary Sinister Diesel .
- Precision Mandrel Bent 6061 Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Fully TIG-welded mandrel-bent tubing, with precision CNC machined billet aluminum flanges
- Blue Powder Coated Aluminum Intake Elbow
- Required Hardware
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A:This product is finished in a Sinister Blue high gloss powder coat for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Sinister Diesel
- Dodge Cummins - Air Intakes & Parts - Intake Elbows / Manifolds for Cummins
- Shop by Vehicle - Dodge Cummins - 50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products - Cummins
- Air Intakes & Parts - Intake Elbows / Manifolds
- 50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products
- Intake Elbows / Manifolds for Cummins|50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products - Cummins|Intake Elbows / Manifolds|50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H7.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.