FASS Suction Tube Kit (5/8")
Universal Applications, Ford Powerstroke, GM Duramax and Dodge Cummins
The STK-1002 (Suction Tube Kit), machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, is a Bulkhead Fitting comprised of a 5/8″ Suction Tube along with a ½” Fuel Return Port. This new and improved version from our previous STK-Kit allows the user to plum their FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process. The suction tube is fabricated of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.
BULKHEAD AND SUCTION TUBE FEATURES:
- Both Suction Tube and Return Port
- Increase Fuel Delivery
- Eliminates ¼ Tank Fuel Issue
- Unique Design For Simple Installation
- 5/8” Suction Tube Port
- ½ Fuel Return Port
This product is suggested to be installed with our FASS Titanium Series Lift Pumps. The larger suction tubes and improve fuel delivery and work perfectly with higher volume fuel pumps. If you are purchasing a FASS Titanium Series pump at the same time check your kits contents, some pumps include this item standard.
- Dodge Cummins - Lift Pumps & Fuel System for Cummins - Lift Pump Accessories for Cummins
- Ford Powerstroke - Fuel System for Powerstroke - Lift Pump Accessories for Powerstroke
- GM Duramax - Lift Pumps & Fuel System for Duramax - Lift Pump Accessories for Duramax
- Fuel System - Lift Pump Accessories
- Lift Pump Accessories for Cummins|Lift Pump Accessories for Powerstroke|Lift Pump Accessories for Duramax|Lift Pump Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H3.0000” x L18.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.