BD Diesel Steering Stabilzer Bar for 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins 2500/3500 4wd
BD's Steering Box Stabilizer (SBS) eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box of late-model Dodge trucks. Designed for easy, bolt-in installation in about an hour, the SBS virtually eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point, resulting in more positive steering feel. The BD SBS is powder coated for corrosion resistance, and features a greasable, high-quality bearing for reliable operation. The SBS comes complete with high-strength mounting hardware and instructions.
- The Wobble Stopper
- Eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box
- Designed for easy, bolt-in installation in about an hour
- Virtually eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point
- More positive steering feel
- Silver vein powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Greasable, high-quality bearing for reliable operation
- High-strength mounting hardware
- Gas & Diesel
- 24,000 Miles
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H3.0000” x L32.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.