BD Diesel T4 to T3 Manifold Flange Adapter
Not for Sale in California
A turbo swap is one of the most common upgrades you can do to a turbocharged engine, but this job doesn't have to be as difficult as you think. When upgrading from a T3 to a larger T4 turbo, the housings are different sizes, which means the ports and bolt pattern for the turbo and exhaust manifold won't lineup.
Instead of spending a lot of money to replace the entire exhaust manifold, BD Diesel offers this T3 to T4 adapter to make the turbo upgrade quick and easy. Not only does this T3 to T4 adapter provide an inexpensive alternative for this upgrade, it also makes it easy to swap back to the engine's original turbo. Please note that this adapter does not allow a T4 manifold to accommodate a smaller T3 turbo.
The BD Diesel T3 to T4 adapter includes everything you need to mount a T4 turbocharger to a T3 manifold (including the studs, nuts, gaskets and adapter plate), and the parts are all covered by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty.
- Inexpensive alternative to replacing the manifold and allows for quicker changes back and forth from different mount turbos
- Cannot be used to adapt a T4 manifold down to a T3 turbo
- Due to the large variety of stock & aftermarket manifolds and turbos the installer may have to use different hardware than what is provided in kit
- It may be necessary to drill out threaded holes in manifold or turbo to allow a stud to pass through
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.