Sinister Diesel Intake Bridge for 2011-2016 GM Duramax 6.6L LML
NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The Sinister Diesel LML Intake Bridge replaces the restrictive stock piping on your 2011 - 2016 GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel with larger diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing that optimizes airflow after the throttle valve and heater. The increased diameter of the air path and large radius bends help decrease restriction within the intake for a noticeable increase in performance and turbo spool.
Finished within eye-catching Sinister's high-gloss blue powder coat, the Sinister Diesel LML Duramax cold air intake bridge provides an upgrade over the stock cast aluminum.
- Precision Mandrel Bent 6061 Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Fully TIG-Welded with Precision CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Flanges
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Optional: up to 4 -1/8th" NPT bungs for Methanol/Water/Nitrous/Air Intake Temperature/etc. (Allow 1-2 week additional lead time)
- (1) Sinister Diesel Intake Bridge for GM LML Powdercoated in Sinister Blue
- (1) Sinister Diesel Blue Anodized Aluminum Resonator Block-Off Plate
- Required Hardware
Special Note: Retains Factory Smog Equipment.
Special Note: Image of product shown with optional 1/8" Bungs
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A:This product is finished in a Sinister Blue high gloss powder coat on the bridge pipe and a blue anodized finish on the resonator block-off plate for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H7.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.