Sinister Diesel Charge Pipe Kit for 2003-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The Sinister Diesel Charge Pipe Kit for the Cummins 5.9L includes the intercooler pipe that connects the intercooler to the intake, and the pipe that connects the turbocharger compressor to the intercooler. This upgraded pipe is larger in diameter and has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity to improve power and lower EGTs. The Sinister Diesel Charge Pipe Kit is also more durable, being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400psi. Our Intercooler Pipes are masterfully back-purge TIG welded and finished in polished powdercoated Sinister Blue for a beautiful under-hood look.
Features and Benefits:
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3.5" Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Blue
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (1) Hot Side Charge Pipe
- (4) Silicone Boots
- (8) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Blue High Gloss powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.