Ford (OEM) Update Kit for 2004-2007 6.0L Powerstroke
The Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel has a poor reputation for reliability. But with a few updates, you can greatly improve some of the biggest and most common problems with the 6.0L Powerstroke. In the Ford (OEM) 6.0L Powerstroke Update Kit we have complied all of the parts that have been updated between the release of the updated 6.0L Powerstroke in late 2004 and the end of production in 2007. If your turbo is coming out of the truck, most of these parts will be easily accessible.
Designed for engines built after (09-22-2004)
- Updated Oil Drain Tube
The new free-flowing design replaces the original, restrictive drain tube that choked hot oil in the turbo.
- Ford OEM Blue Spring Kit
A stronger spring helps keep injection pressure from sagging as the factory return spring ages.
- Turbo Feed Line Replaces the factory turbo feed line that had a steel braided portion that was prone to failing.
- Degas Bottle Cap One of the most important components of this kit, the updated design on the new degas bottle cap is able to better regulate the cooling system pressure than the original unit and keep the system functioning effeciantly.
- Stand Pipe/Dummy Plug Kit Clogged stand pipes and oil leaks are often the cause of a "No Hot Start" issue. The factory o-rings shove and cause a high pressure oil leak affecting the fueling system.
- STC HPOP Fitting Update Kit Further resolves the "No Hot Start" problem by replacing the original faulty unit with a more reliable design.
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Connecting Tubes for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Engine Rebuild Kit for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Fittings and Seals for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Connecting Tubes for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Injection Lines for Powerstroke
- Engine Parts and Performance - Connecting Tubes
- Engine Parts and Performance - Engine Rebuild Kit
- Engine Parts and Performance - Fittings and Seals
- Injection Pumps - Injection Lines
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.