BD Diesel Intercooler Hose/Clamp Kit for 2010-2012 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
Nothing can put an end to a quarter mile pass or hill climb faster than a turbo hose that blows off. Now, you can eliminate this problem with BD's hose and clamp kits. BD boots can withstand over 100 psi of boost and are secured by rugged, spring-loaded, stainless steel clamps. Engineered for each individual application, BD hose and clamp kits are a must for any modified turbo diesel.
- Each Hose is designed to meet 3x their working pressure
- Utilizing 4, 5 plies of DuPont Nomex / Aramid fiber (no inferior Polyester is used)
- Higher pressure applications have a Red Iron Oxide internal color
- Flurosilicone elastomers and Fluorocarbon withstands oily residues
- Spring loaded 300 Series Stainless Steel band clamping force remains consistent through heat cycles
- Comes with intercooler outlet pipe
- 24,000 Miles
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.