Sinister Diesel Injector High Pressure Oil Rail Ball Tubes for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
The ball tube connects the high pressure oil rail to the fuel injectors. A faulty ball tube can lead to failed inlet o-rings on the fuel injectors. Since they're subjected to over 3000psi, even a small blemish can lead to a leak or failure. It's suggested to replace these any time the injectors are serviced or replaced. Replace your ball tubes with the Sinister Diesel Injector High Pressure Oil Rail Ball Tubes. They are built to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Each kit includes 4 Ball tubes, 4 O-rings, and the specialty installation socket. 1 Kit is required for each cylinder bank.
- Repairs leaks that can lead to a failed fuel injector o-ring
- Built to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Includes specialty tool for ease of removal and installation
- (4) High Pressure Rail Ball Tubes
- (4) Ball Tube O-Rings
- (1) Specialty installation socket
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.