Sinister Diesel Injection Pressure Regulator Valve (IPR) for 2003-2004 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
The Injection Pressure Regulator Valve (IPR) controls the output pressure of the high pressure oil pump. A failing IPR Valve can lead to a low power, rough idling, stalling, or no engine starting at all. Bring your 6.0 Powerstroke back to spec with a new IPR Valve from Sinister Diesel. All of our IPR Valves are built to meet or exceed OEM specifications for a perfect fit. We use the best materials to ensure a long and reliable lifespan.
Note: It's recommended to replaced Oil, Oil Filter, and Fuel Filter when replacing your IPR.
- Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications
- Precision manufactured for perfect fit
- Remedies power loss, poor idling and stalling out from a faulty IPR Valve
- 2-Year Warranty
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Electrical/Glow Plugs for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Injection Electronics for Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - OEM Ford
- Engine Parts and Performance - Glow Plugs / Electrical
- Injection Pumps - Injection Electronics
- OEM - Factory Ford
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.