Sinister Diesel Reman Fuel Injection Control Module (FICM) for 2005-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L (Built after 1/05)
The Sinister Diesel Remanufactured Fuel Injection Control Module (FICM) for the 2005-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke F-250 and F-350 Super Duty trucks are direct-fit replacements for your stock FICM. Each unit is a genuine Ford part that has been completely stripped down, upgraded with more durable components, and then tested for reliability and function. After every rebuild, we use the Sinister Diesel proprietary vehicle simulator to fully test each module for durability and defects, next the module is programmed with the appropriate software for your vehicle, and then it is ready for immediate installation into your 2005-2007 Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty equipped with the 6.0L Powerstroke engine.
Note: This item is compatible with trucks that have an engine build date after 1/1/05
- Remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Pre-programmed with the latest software
- Cost effective alternative to new OEM FICM
- 2 Year/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- (1) Sinister Diesel Remanufactured Fuel Injection Control Module for 2005-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Electrical/Glow Plugs for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Fuel System for Powerstroke - Fuel System Electronics for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Injection Electronics for Powerstroke
- Engine Parts and Performance - Glow Plugs / Electrical
- Fuel System - Fuel System Electronics
- Injection Pumps - Injection Electronics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.